It’s been a crafty sort of day today! And we’re full of ideas of how to make really cute and very easy Easter crafts for everyone. This one really couldn’t be simpler, and it’s also good for those fine motor skills, picking up the bits and bobs and getting them in the right position. (don’t forget we’ve also got some ready make Easter resources right here!)
Here’s what you need:-
- 2 craft sticks of the same colour, something spring like e.g. pink or yellow.
- 2 googly eyes
- 1 orange pipe cleaner for the carrot.
- 1 pipe cleaner of any colour for the ears and nose.
- felt tip pen.
- 1 green pipe cleaner.
Here’s what you do:-
- Assemble the two craft sticks and carefully apply glue down the side, then push them together and hold them firmly until they stick. A glue gun may work best for this.
- Stick on the googly eyes.
- Use the pipe cleaners to make ear shapes – try and do from one piece of pipe cleaner if you can. Cut this off and glue onto the sticks.
- Using some of the cut off pipe cleaner, fashion a nose, then stick on.
- Draw on a mouth with sticky out teeth with a felt tip pen.
- Use some orange pipe cleaner (mine was usefully tapered at the end) to make a carrot. Wrap a small amount of green pipe cleaner at the end and glue if you wish. Cut off so it’s the required size.
- Glue the carrot onto the bunny.
- You’re done!