This Website is owned and operated Mrs Mactivity (‘we’/’us’/’our/Mrs Mactivity’), a trading name of Five Rise Project Management Ltd, which is a limited company, registered in England and Wales (Reg No 10623624) The registered office is located at 44 Swan Avenue, Gilstead, Bingley, BD16 3PU.
Everything on this website is copyrighted, and must not be republished or sold in any form.
Prices include VAT at 20%.
We operate a 30 day money back guarantee policy which is in excess of the statutory 14 day cancellation period, providing you haven’t downloaded more than a handful of resources.
Mrs Mactivity is the result of the hard work of a collective of teachers, ex teachers and designers who want to change the world by providing high quality educational resources. If our resources are misused then it threatens our ability to carry on with the work we are so passionate about.
- Use our resources in your home, library, group (e.g. play group, Brownies,Cubs etc), home education classes, library, as a tutor, in a school, private nursery, or any other educational venue or scenario that warrants the use of high quality educational resources.
- Use our resources as they are downloaded and printed, without altering the copyright notice, logo or URL
- Link to our website or any of our resources – in fact we encourage you to do this!
- Use our preview images on your blog or website as long as you credit the source and link back to our website.
- Photocopy our resources for your own use – at home or in an educational setting.
- Sell any digital or printed content from our site or claim our resources are made by you.
- Share any of our content on groups or forums without our permission.
- Directly take text or photos from our blog post and post it on your own blog or website – instead please credit the source and link to our website. (though it’s fine to use our resource previews, again, as long as you credit the source.)
- Share your login details with anyone else, if you do we will be able to tell and will disable your account without notice.
We reserver the right to make changes and updates to our website which may result in occasional down time, and there may also be instances where – for factors beyond our control – our website and resources are unavailable.