Your privacy is important to Mrs Mactivity. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Mrs Mactivity collects, and the ways in which Mrs Mactivity uses that personal information.
Five Rise Project Management Ltd (“we“, “our” or “Mrs Mactivity“) is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals in respect of whom we hold personal information.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 or any replacement legislation including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR“) (together, the “Data Protection Legislation”), the data controller is Five Rise Project Management Ltd, 44 Swan Avenue, Gilstead, Bingley, BD16 3PU.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Personal information collection
Mrs Mactivity may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including download history and sign up information.
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website including your name and email address.
- information about transactions carried out over this website for example if you paid to access our Premium service, but we have no access to your payment details as these are encrypted through SSL and PayPal.
Using personal information
Mrs Mactivity may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Mrs Mactivity discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Mrs Mactivity may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Mrs Mactivity will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Mrs Mactivity will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication for example comments and reviews, on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
Registration Information: If you register for any of our products, services or newsletters you will provide us information about yourself.
Email Information: If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: email address and your name, your download history.
Other information we may keep:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate, relevant and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you or ask for it to be removed by emailing us at email@example.com. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. The Access to Information Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
All personal information will be held in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will send regular marketing emails, if you wish to unsubscribe, please do so via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Your email address will be held both on our own server, hosted by Godaddy, and by our email marketing server, hosted by Mailchimp. Both of these companies say they are GDPR compliant.
When you sign up for a Mrs Mactivity account, you will be asked if you want to be added to our email list – by ticking the box you indicate consent to this. We will only send you emails about new Mrs Mactivity products or things we think will be of interest to you.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
If you entered the site from a link from another website, a cookie may also be set to help us determine the effectiveness of the campaign.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If www.mrsmactivity.co.uk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
In addition, any personal information you enter on the website is both securely stored and is also encrypted when it is entered, using SLL encryption. As further security, your payment details are also secured by Paypal, so you can be absolutely sure that all information you give us is 100% safe.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, please email us at email@example.com