Improve your KS1 continuous provision set-up with our Sea Creatures Spelling Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) English Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create an English tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 English objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- KS1 English outcomes
This enhanced provision plan uses sea creatures and children’s natural interest in nature as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 English outcomes:
– Apply phonic knowledge and skills as the route to decode words.
– Respond speedily with the correct sound to graphemes (letter or group of letters) for all 40+ phonemes, including, where applicable sounds for graphemes.
– Read accurately by blending sounds in unfamiliar words containing GPCs that have been taught.
– Drawing on what they already know or on background information and vocabulary provided by the teacher.
– Words containing each of the 40+ phonemes already taught
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.