A perfect activity for both Early Years and KS1 at Christmas time! Our Santa’s Sack Counting Activity can be used in lots of different ways to help children with their counting and number skills. Here’s how to use this Christmas counting activity:-
- cut out the different “toys”
- put a sack out for each child
- put a challenge card in front of each sack
- then ask the children to put the corresponding number of toys indicated on the challenge card, in each sack
- count the total number of toys in each sack.
Each pack contains:-
- two sizes of Santa sacks – print as many as you like
- sheets of presents to cut up
- challenge cards
A perfect Christmas activity – also suitable for pre-school and childminders.
To get access, sign up below. Already got an account? Log In
You must log in to submit a review.