Another brilliant phonics game from Phonics Family, ideal for provision areas. Help children with their reading skills with this Roll Read and Draw Activity – Phonics Family Range. Ideal for provision areas!
How to play
1. Cut out the word cards and place them in a pile face down.
2. Children should take it in turns to pick a card, roll the dice and then read out what is on the card.
3. They should then draw that number of objects onto a piece of paper, for example – if they roll a number three and read the card that says ‘pink flowers’ they should draw three pink flowers on the piece of paper.
4. If they roll a number one, they should roll again.
5. Repeat until all the cards are used up.