Improve your KS1 continuous provision set-up with our Part-Whole Model Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Maths Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a maths tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 maths objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- KS1 maths outcomes
These enhanced provision plans use a play-based approach them as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 maths outcomes:
• Count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
• Count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals
• Identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations
• Read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words.
• Read, write and interpret mathematical statements involving addition (+), subtraction (-) and equals (=) signs
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.