Improve your KS1 continuous provision set-up with our Habitats Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a science tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- National curriculum outcomes
These enhanced provision plans use a play-based approach them as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 science outcomes:
• Identify and name a variety of common wild and garden plants, including deciduous and evergreen trees.
• Identify and describe the basic structure of a variety of common flowering plants, including trees. • Identify and name a variety of common animals, including fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.
• Identify and name a variety of common animals that are carnivores, herbivores and omnivores.
• Describe and compare the structure of common animals (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals, including pets.)
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.