YES! It’s the one everyone has been waiting for – our Butterfly and Caterpillar Life Cycle Paper Plate Craft Activity! This incredible science idea is suitable for both Early Years and KS1 and is also perfect for parents – either home educating or otherwise – who want to demonstrate the life cycle of a butterfly with a fun craft activity that everyone can do. This butterfly craft idea contains both colour and black and white versions with various different options including:-
- life cycle craft template for you to stick to a paper plate and using crepe paper, pipe cleaners and pom poms, create your own butterfly life cycle craft.
- life cycle activity template where children cut out the caterpillar, butterfly, egg and chrysalis quarters and stick on in the right order.
- life cycle activity template where children can draw on their own egg, caterpillar, butterfly and chrysalis, perhaps adding some descriptive writing too.
- completed life cycle to stick on a paper plate and then use a paper fastener to add a plate spin activity. Spin the cover round as you discuss each stage of the butterfly’s life cycle.
- In total 6 different versions including colour and black and white versions all suitable to be used with paper plates.
Explore the rest of our science resources right here.
To get access, sign up below. Already got an account? Log In
You must log in to submit a review.