Perfect for parents’ phonics information evenings, or for brushing up on phonics knowledge, to use on phonics courses or staff CPD sessions, this Phonics Information Pack for Parents contains a plethora of up to date phonics information to help parents get to grips with phonics so they are better able to help their children.
This phonics pack for parents contains:-
- phonics information powerpoint presentation
- parents phonics leaflet
- helping your child to read leaflet
- phonemes chart
- how phonics links to the EYFS
- how phonics links to KS1
- how to use phonics flashcards with your child guide
- phase 2-5 sound flashcards
Explore the rest of our phonics resources here.
Explore our phonics guides.