White Rose Maths counting objects resources
Aligned with the White Rose Maths scheme of work, this narrated Year 1 | Counting Objects to 10 Lesson Presentation is fully editable, and is designed for the Year 1 maths curriculum covering the following maths objectives for the autumn term:
- Topic: place value>count objects to 10.
- White Rose Small Steps: count objects to 10.
- National Curriculum: Count to ten. Count, read and write numbers to 10 in numerals. Identify and represent numbers using objects.
- TAF Statements: Working Towards – Read and write numbers in numerals (to 10).
- Ready-to-progress criteria: Previous experience: Begin to develop a sense of the number system by verbally counting forwards to 10.
- 1NPV-1 Begin to develop a sense of the number system by verbally counting forwards to and beyond 20, pausing at each multiple of ten
- This lesson practises counting up to ten objects.There are teacher prompts and notes included in the “note” section of each slide. The slides are also narrated.
Aligned with the order of teaching of the White Rose Maths scheme of work, use this to help your children get to grips with each mathematical concept. This lesson presentation also includes varied fluency activities, problem solving, and mathematical discussion questions too.
Links to relevant TAF statements and ‘Ready-to-Progess’ criteria also included.
Explore our year 1 counting objects resources.