A great way to combine the history of the Titanic with science! Carry out this The Titanic Morse Code Investigation at school or home, with clear links to the primary science National Curriculum.
Covers the following science objectives:-
- Perform a simple test.
- Use observations and ideas to answer questions.
- Gather and record data/results to answer questions.
- Use results to draw conclusions and make predictions.
- Identify how sounds are made, associating some of them with something vibrating.
- Recognise that sounds get fainter as the distance from the sound source increases.
This investigation is perfect for KS2 children, but can also be used with younger children. Works well as a home learning activity, for home educators, or as part of your Titanic topic in school!
Explore the rest of our The Titanic primary classroom resources.