The Titanic science resources
A perfect way to add a cross-curricular element to your Titanic topic. Use our The Titanic Keeping Warm Investigation to help children understand which materials help them to keep warm, and which materials help them to keep cool. A great link to a materials topic in science.
Covers the following science National Curriculum objectives:-
- Set up a simple fair test.
- Recognise and control variables.
- Take measurements.
- Gather and record data/results.
- Use results to draw conclusions and make predictions.
- Thermal insulators/conductors.
This science investigation can be used with both KS1 and KS2 aged children, adapted for their abilities. Works well as a home learning activity, for home educators, or as part of your Titanic topic in school!
Explore the rest of our The Titanic primary classroom resources.