A great way to combine the history of the Titanic with science! Carry out this The Titanic Iceberg Investigation at school or home, with clear links to the primary science National Curriculum. Covers the following objectives:-
- Set up a simple fair test.
- Use observations and ideas to answer questions.
- Gather and record data/results. Recognise and control variables. Take measurements.
- Use results to draw conclusions and make predictions.
- Observe that some materials change as they are cooled. Observe reversible changes.
This investigation is perfect for KS2 children, but can also be used with younger children. Works well as a home learning activity, for home educators, or as part of your Titanic topic in school!
Explore the rest of our The Titanic primary classroom resources.