Help children with their understanding of numbers with this Superhero and Princess Telephone Number Recognition Activity. Great for provision or as a plenary at the end of your maths lessons. Part of our Shelley’s Showstoppers range!
How to use:
– ask the children to pretend to call the character using the numbers provided – they have to find them either on a real telephone (not plugged in!) or on the telephone image provided.
– you could provide real life telephones or old mobile phones for the children to to use.
– extend the learning or challenge the children by asking them to use resources to make the number. i.e. Numicon, dienes, multilink etc.
National curriculum links:
– count, read and write numbers to 100 in numerals.
– identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations.
– read and write numbers from 1 to 20 in numerals and words.
Explore the rest of our Shelley’s Showstoppers resource range.