Help children with their understanding of place value with this Shapes Loop Game. Great for provision or as a plenary at the end of your maths lessons. Part of our Shelley’s Showstoppers range!
How to play
– Start with any card.
– The first child will only read the right hand side of the card.
– The rest of the children need to listen to what is being asked.
– The children will be listening for the left side of their card – for example “who has a large red circle?”
– The child with that shape would shout out “I have it”. “Who has a small green triangle?” etc.
– The game continues until every card is turned over and the child who started is the final person who will say “I have _“.