Get into continuous provision with our Plastic Pollution Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of continuous and enhanced provision resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a Science and Geography tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 national curriculum objectives through a play-based approach – as well as learn more about doing their bit for the environment. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- KS1 English outcomes
This enhanced provision plan uses sea creatures and children’s natural interest in nature as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 outcomes:
• Name and locate the world’s seven continents and five oceans.
• Understand geographical similarities and differences through studying the human and physical geography of a small area
• Use world maps, atlases and globes to identify the United Kingdom and its countries, as well as the countries, continents and oceans studies at this key stage.
• Distinguish between an object and the material from which it is made.
• Identify and name a variety of everyday materials, including wood, plastic, glass, metal, water and rock.
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.