Phase 4 Letters and Sounds phonics resources
If you are following letters and sounds phase 4, then you will love our phase 4 phonics scheme! Containing tricky words resources for phase 4, phase 4 high frequency words and phase 4 phonics activities to help you teach this difficult phase. Focusing on revision of the phase 2 and phase 3 sounds, whilst introducing new tricky words and adjacent consonents.
Phase 4 week 4 contains:
- full weekly and daily planning
- phase 2 and 3 buried treasure games (for revision)
- high frequency words board games
- phase 4 tricky words cards
- phase 4 car park game
- phase 3 tricky words jigsaw cards (these are phase 3 words that need to be read in phase 3 but written in phase 4).