Improve your KS1 continuous provision set-up with our Moon Craters Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a science and maths tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- National curriculum outcomes
These enhanced provision plans use a play-based approach them as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 maths and science outcomes:
• Asking simple questions and recognising that they can be answered in different ways.
• Observing closely, using simple equipment.
• Identifying and classifying.
• Performing simple tests.
• Using their observations and ideas to suggest answers to questions.
• Gathering and recording data to help in answering questions.
• Compare, describe and solve practical problems for: • Lengths and heights
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.