Another brilliant game from Phonics Family! This Letter Rollers CVC Word Game – Phonics Family Range is ideal for helping children with blending skills and is perfect for your provision area.
We’ve been working with the lovely Katie from Phonics Family to develop a whole new range of phonics resources that add a multi-sensory, activity-based element to phonics learning. Perfect for phonics intervention groups, during phonics sessions and for home learning, children will love these phase 3 phonics activities!
Suitable for ages 4-6.
How to use
– Take it in turns to roll the dice and move that many spaces around the board.
– Read the word you land on and colour the space to claim it.
– If you land on a space that is already coloured in you read the word but cannot colour it in.
– Continue around the board in the direction of how you would form the letter.
– When you get to the red line, go back to the green line and continue playing until all the spaces have been coloured in.
– The winner is the player who has coloured the most spaces.