Improve your KS1 continuous provision set-up with our Finding Double Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Maths Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into continuous provision and improve your practice with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play-based learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a maths tuff tray plan that enables children to meet the KS1 maths objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- KS1 maths outcomes
These enhanced provision plans use a play-based approach them as a hook to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 maths outcomes:
• Read, write and interpret mathematical statements involving addition (+), subtraction (-) and equals (=) signs
• Represent and use number bonds and related subtraction facts within 20
• Add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20, including zero
• Solve one-step problems that involve addition and subtraction, using concrete objects and pictorial representations, and missing number problems such as 7 =  – 9.
• Solve one-step problems involving multiplication and division, by calculating the answer using concrete objects, pictorial representations and arrays with the support of the teacher.
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.
Explore our continuous provision resources.