Get ready for an ASPIRATIONAL and INSPIRATIONAL classroom environment with this Botanical Bliss Maths Enhanced Provision (Tuff Tray) Planning – Katie’s Classroom Range. We’ve got together with the wonderful Katie’s Classroom to produce a gorgeous range of resources to bring you classroom bliss! Delve into the botanicals with our relaxing and invigorating resource range to rejuvenate and bring freshness to your learning environment and bring joy to play and learning.
Katie has used her experience as a KS1 teacher to create a series of Maths tuff tray plans that enable children to meet the KS1 maths objectives through a play-based approach. Each plan contains:
- key prompts and questions
- key vocabulary
- supply list
- example photo
- quick setup instructions
- KS1 maths outcomes
These maths enhanced provision plans use numicon and snakes and ladders as hooks to encourage children to engage with learning focusing on the following KS1 maths objectives:
- Read, write and interpret mathematical statements involving addition (+), subtraction (-) and equals (=) signs
- Represent and use number bonds and related subtraction facts within 20
- Add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20, including zero
- Solve one-step problems that involve addition and subtraction, using concrete objects and pictorial representations, and missing number problems such as 7 =  – 9.
There is also a capacity tuff tray/enhanced provision plan focusing on the following maths objectives:
Capacity/volume (full/empty, more than, less than, quarter)
Explore the rest of Katie’s Classroom Range here.