Everyone loves Halloween in our house, it’s a great opportunity to get friends together and for the kids to have fun too. We’ve put together some Halloween recipe ideas, Halloween games and Halloween crafts that are super easy to do and best of all, kids and adults love!
Halloween Party Food Ideas
Try our toffee apple recipe to make a perfect Halloween treat.
Make a pumpkin face crudite bowl using carrots, cucumber, grapes and rice cake! Remember to chop those grapes in half length ways for little ones.
Make your very own spooky Halloween mummy fingers – this is definitely a big hit with adults too – they are simply delicious!
Halloween Party Games and Activities for Kids
- pin the nose on the pumpkin.
- a “chocolate eye” and spoon race.
- hide then find the “chocolate eyes”.
- apple bobbing
- pumpkin stomp (literally bursting orange balloons).
- pumpkin carving competition (try our pumpkin carving stencils).
- halloween colouring (free printable)
- make Halloween cone people and use them to act out a Halloween performance!(printable).
- make a Halloween paper plate craft (printable).
- make Halloween friendship bracelets (printable).