Easter is one of my favourite time of years, not least because it gives me an opportunity to get really crafty, and at the same time eat a LOT of chocolate. I used to think that crafts were for only really creative people, or people with lots of time on their hands, but as long as you’ve got some basic materials, it’s actually really easy, and it’s also a good opportunity to spend quality time with your kids, either at home or at school, making memories and actually creating something tangible.
Today I’m going to show you how to make a REALLY easy Easter bunny face plate craft. Don’t forget we’ve also got some Easter resources, including crafts, all ready made for you to do with no fuss at all.
First of all, get all your materials ready. You will need:-
- 3 pipe cleaners, whatever colour you prefer but preferably something spring like.
- a white paper plate
- felt tip pen
- 2 googly eyes
- something for the nose – you can choose a pom pom, sticker, or whatever you have lying around.
- pink and white card to make the ears.
That’s it! Now to make:-
- First of all, cut out your ear shapes, kids can easily do this, and it really doesn’t matter how accurate the end result is, it’s just about having a go. Glue them on the underside of the plate so they’re poking out of the top.
- Now you can either cut your pipe cleaners in half, or try and insert them under the nose – this works best with a pom pom. Once you’re happy with their position, glue them on, popping the nose on top.
- Draw on a mouth.
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- You’re done! Super easy.